What is EPLI Insurance?
EPLI Insurance covers issues like allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment of employees.
Why Do You Need EPLI Insurance?
EPLI polices are important for any business employing a large enough workforce to be concerned with common claims of discrimination, harassment or wrongful termination. These are very expensive claims to defend and will generally not be covered under your Commercial General Liability policy.
Most forms specifically exclude any claims arising out of employment practices. Directors and Officers policies often contain an exclusion that requires the insured to purchase a separate employment practice liability endorsement or stand alone policy. The only way to shift the risk of employment-related tort claims to a company’s insurance program is to purchase EPLI. In order to reduce the high cost of the employment litigation appropriate coverage’s needs to be in place.
- Free risk management manual and telephone hotline
- One page short-form applicaton for non-binding quote
- Premium finance available
LIMITS AVAILABLE :
- $250,000 TO $10,000,000
- Claims Made and Reported Policy
- Prior Acts Coverage
- Aggregate Deductible Available
- Deductible Reduction Endorsement Available
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- First Dollar EEOC Administrative Proceedings Coverage
- Up to $2500 for defense – before deductible applies
- Additional Defense outside the limits available
- Equal Pay Act (EPA) Coverage
- Reorganization/Downsizing coverage